Size & Fit Guide
Tips for choosing the right size
Tips for ordering the right size
1. Determine your current measurements.
2. Keep your measurements up to date.If you lose or gain weight, measure yourself again. Keep your measurements handy so they are easy to access when shopping online.
3. Compare your measurements to the model’s measurements,to determine whether you will size up or down from the size the model is wearing. The model usually wears a medium/large. If she is wearing a small in the photo (noted in the product description), you will know the item runs large, and to purchase a size smaller than normal. etc.
4. Study the way the garment fits the model,where it is loose and where it is fitted. Relate this information to your measurements to determine where the garment would be loose or fitted on your body.
5. When you have sizing success, note the brand and the size.When shopping in the future, reference the brand’s sizes that you had success with.
How to Determine Your Measurement
For best results, measure yourself over your undergarments.
Measure under your arms,
around the fullest part of
your bust line.
Keep the tape a bit loose and measure around your natural waistline—the crease when you bend side to side.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips at, or near, the top of your legs.
- Inseam measurement is from ankle to groin
- Shoulder measurement is from bone to bone across
- Arm measurement is from shoulder bone to wrist
around the elbow with the arm slightly bent