Tips for ordering the right size
1. Determine your current measurements.
2. Keep your measurements up to date. If you lose or gain weight, measure yourself again. Keep your measurements handy so they are easy to access when shopping online.
3. Compare your measurements to the model’s measurements, to determine whether you will size up or down from the size the model is wearing. The model usually wears a medium/large. If she is wearing a small in the photo (noted in the product description), you will know the item runs large, and to purchase a size smaller than normal. etc.
4. Study the way the garment fits the model, where it is loose and where it is fitted. Relate this information to your measurements to determine where the garment would be loose or fitted on your body.
5. When you have sizing success, note the brand and the size. When shopping in the future, reference the brand’s sizes that you had success with.